As a People Operations Lead you will be the operational backbone of our growing People Team, supporting iDealers in all locations. You will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the company’s development by initiating and improving HR-related processes, policies, and employee experience by leading the People Operations and Office team. See more details below.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:HR processes and policies management:
– Creating, developing, and improving HR-policies and processes in all company locations (12 in total);
– Maintaining an appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge to assist team members;
– Proactively identifying inefficiencies and inconsistencies in processes to develop better solutions;
– Leading Employee Handbook and HRIS system management;
– Identifying and implementing automation opportunities for all People Operations activities;
– Managing company surveys and reports (e.g., People Survey, Pulse Survey);
– Handling the internal communication process, incl. company announcements, All Hands meetings;
– Helping implement any necessary process changes and records administration to support compliance regulations;Office Management & Administration:
– Communicating with employees, assisting in solving office problems;
– Leading the administration of leaves, benefit enrollments, important events in employees’ life, etc.;
– Creating and managing employee files and HR records; ensuring all necessary documentation is captured and held in the appropriate places, incl. visas, residence permits;
– Closely cooperating with the Events Committee to support organization of global/local/remote company activities;
– Managing other HR initiatives that might need a helping hand (i.e., background checks, filing electronic documents, responding to employee questions, etc.)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:3+ years of experience in People Operations within a high-growth environment;Familiarity with various HR areas, including HRIS, Payroll, Benefits, and Compliance;Systems and process orientation with excellent attention to detail;Empathetic, mature, and employee-oriented in communication;Experience with distributed and international teams a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER: Flat organizational structure OKR-based planning Opportunities for professional development and personal growth Unlimited budget for learning and development activities Social wellness package for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.