Get to Know Us
iDeals is a global B2B SaaS product company recognized as the most highly rated and customer-centric in a secure business collaboration market. Trusted by more than 1,000,000 users from 175,000 companies globally, we are on a mission to create more prosperity in the world by accelerating high-stake business decisions. We achieve this by delivering extremely intuitive and robust software products that help people make impactful decisions with less stress, higher quality, and shorter hours:
– iDeals Virtual Data Room: A web-based cloud platform used by companies in a wide range of industries to ensure secure confidential document sharing for online due diligence, fundraising transactions, corporate reporting, licensing, clinical trials, and other business goals.
– iDeals Board: A cloud platform with web and mobile applications used by board members, CEOs, executives, and corporate secretaries, to streamline governance and improve high-stake decisions in a fast, secure, and compliant way.
As our suite of products keeps diversifying, we are looking for talented and client-focused Junior and Senior Customer Success Managers to join our team in the United States. In this role, your main objective will be to take care of clients in the post-sales process, upgrade, renew, and capitalize on client experience. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with a strong analytical mind who can quickly understand and communicate complex issues in a simple manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
What We Offer
Our people mean a great deal to us, so we will provide you with the benefits, resources, and support you need to succeed.
FOR YOUR WORK
• Remote-first model with teams distributed globally
• Home office set up budget
• High-end laptop, monitor, and any additional IT equipment needed
• Reimbursement of co-working space expenses
FOR YOUR WELL-BEING
• Medical insurance with flexible coverage
• Extra well-being benefits: compensation for sports, yoga, mental, and other health and wellness-related activities
• Reimbursement of participation in sports competitions
FOR YOUR GROWTH
• Individual Development Plan based on your career interests
• Unlimited budget for learning and development activities
• Professional and self-development books and subscriptions compensation
• Sponsorship of inspirational events, conferences, and meetups attendance
• iDeals’ support of your passion as a speaker or writer
• Internal growth and internal mobility policies
• Regular off-site retreats
• Team-building budgets for local meetups
• Monthly Pizza Fridays at global office locations
• Generous internal referral program
• iDeals Surprise Boxes from the People Experience Team
Commitment, Excellence, Collaboration, Trust and Care are core values to the iDeals team. For us, these are the principles that every iDealer lives and breathes. We are on the lookout for like-minded individuals who share our values. By doing so, we are able to create a team where talents feel at ease and are able to work to the best of their abilities.
Commitment and Excellence inspire us to set the bar high, achieve the most ambitious goals and push the limits further. Our diversity and different perspectives are the foundation of our success. Collaboration and Trust ensure that everyone has access to all the information, proactively shares thoughts, and leverages the teammates’ diverse opinions, experiences, and backgrounds. Both values help us to solve the most challenging problems. Care drives us to create a positive work environment and make everyone feel valued. We also stand for iDealers’ physical, mental, financial, and personal well-being and encourage a healthy lifestyle and active living.
iDealers work in a remote-first model, meaning we collaborate from anywhere – either at home, cafe, co-working space, or in one of our offices. Some roles may have specific location-based requirements, including in-office and client interactions. Despite being located across the globe, we stay connected through the latest tools and technologies, ensuring that everyone on our team feels surrounded by teammates and engaged with our common goals.
iDeals is an equal opportunity employer
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.